Thursday, September 13, 2012

September 11th and 13th, 2012

On Tuesday and Thursday this week, I worked on revising the rough draft of the timeline I had completed last week.

On Tuesday, I went back through and changed the format of the timeline to one that is easier to read. I brought the timeline up to present using hard copies of the MOA's newsletters and then filled in photos from the mid-1990s onward. As I looked through the boxes for pictures, I found that there was a gap in the photographs available (in hard copy, I have not checked online). I could not find any photographs for the events that I listed for 1996, 1997 and 1998. The few photos that were cataloged in hard copy from 1995, 1999, 2000 and 2001 were dark or blurry. I will have to look through the online database to see if I can find better pictures for these years.

On Thursday, I completed reformatting my timeline and adding in photos. The hard-copy photographs did not extend beyond 2008, so I copied down the volume, number, season and year of newsletters that had good photographs in them.

Next week, I will work on narrowing down events and adding a final round of photographs to complete the final draft of the timeline.

No comments:

Post a Comment